Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Today, I am attempting to get all my fabulous projects ready for this weekend. My mom has volunteered to come over for the weekend and help me with a few DIY things.... I am super excited for my ideas to come together. Although, we are not going to attempt this bed this weekend, this will be done in the near future. My sister, Courtne found this easy tutorial online and it claims to cost less than $50. I have been oogling over the exact same bed at West Elm for a few months now... My idea is to sell my couch (anyone interested?) and use this daybed for a swanky addition to our living room as the main seating... and doubling over as a bed for future guest to come... Thoughts?

I also thought I would attach a pic of a gorgeous kitchen I have been drooling over... The blue is the perfect color, I love the vintage refrigerator and the blue vintage mason jars on the shelving...

No comments:

Post a Comment